Two bedroom unit, sleeps 5
Min. Stay: 3 nights
A ground floor self contained unit with its own BBQ & covered outdoor entertaining deck awaits you at Elenora.
Just a 5 minute walk to 75 miles of pristine beaches.
Whether you catch the barge from Inskip Point or Hervey Bay, that's when your 4WD adventure to Fraser Island begins.
From Inskip Point, you will travel for 55kms along golden beaches or from Hervey Bay you will travel through ever-changing vegetation till you reach Happy Valley.
- 2 bedroom – Bed 1 with a queen size bed & Bed 2 with a set of double bunks + 1 single bed
- LINEN IS TO BE SUPPLIED BY TENANT. A top & bottom sheet + pillowcase is to be supplied for each bed used.
- THIS IS A HYGIENE REQUIREMENT. Linen may be hired at Retreat in advance & picked up with a key
- Blankets & pillows are supplied
- Large timber deck with outdoor setting
- Chargrill BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen with toaster
- 520L fridge/freezer, gas stove/oven
- Lounge/dining room
- Free to air TV
- Flyscreens/security screens to all windows & doors
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms & lounge
- Fully automatic top loading washing machine
- Extra freezer for bait in outside room
- Mobile phone overage TELSTRA next-G
Unit 1 can booked via the STAYZ website.
Please take a moment to read carefully before making your booking or enquiry request.
You must provide your own linen i.e. sheets & towels. A top & bottom sheet + pillowcase is to be supplied for each bed used. Should you decide not to bring linen, you may hire it from shop & pick up when collecting keys. A linen price will be sent when a confirmed booking is received. ABSOLUTELY NO SLEEPING BAGS OR SWAGS ARE TO BE USED AS LINEN.
Staying at Elenora
The units are perfect for a family or small group. UNIT 1 sleeps 5 only & UNIT 2 sleeps 4 only. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to that number. The units are not party units & you are expected to respect your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
We generate our own power supply, so the units run on a solar system with battery storage + a generator backup. Only the electrical appliances that the units supply are to be used. TOTALLY BANNED are hairdryers, car fridges, coffee machines, frypans etc. Should these appliances be used, the system will definitely overload, resulting in the units having no power. The on-site manager will have to be called out, for which you may be charged a call-out fee to have power restored. MEDICAL EQUIPMENT, PHONE & COMPUTER CHARGES ARE EXEMPT.
There are to be: NO INFLATABLE POOLS filled up and used on the premises of the Units.
The units are provided in a clean & comfortable manner. As there are no cleaners, you are expected to leave the unit/s ‘as you find it’. We provide all cleaning equipment & vacuum cleaner. All rubbish is to be removed & disposed of at the tip on departure. Should the unit need extra cleaning, it will be deducted from your Bond.
The person making the booking must be one of the residing guests. A registration form is to be filled out at shop on arrival before keys are issued.
We have on-site managers who live close by and are easily contactable & readily available should you need their assistance. Their contact details are on the fridge.
There is an AMBULANCE based at Happy Valley 24/7
- All cleaning equipment – mop, broom & vacuum cleaner
- All cleaning products
- 1 roll toilet paper
- Chux & scourer
- Washing up detergent
- 2 tea towels
- Garbage bin liners for inside & outside bins